Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Deferral of removal grant under the Convention Against Torture for previous Asylee and former legal permanent resident from Somalia.
Immigrant able to remain in United States despite inability to qualify for asylum and despite loss of permanent residence.
Proof needed is 51 percent or more likel...
Lost in the legal wilderness?
Call the Law Office of Brian Patrick Conry
We are now using LawPay!
This allows our office to accept debit/credit cards, as well as e-checks!
We are writing to let you know that our office will be closed from December 24th, 2019, starting at 2:30 PM and will return to our normal business hours on Monday December 30th, 2019.
Please feel free to leave a voicemail or send us an email and we will respond to you at our ea...
"Limited offer: Post-Conviction Relief for $7,777.77 + costs". Once the appellant completes the entire direct appeal process there is yet another way for the appellant to challenge the conviction. PCR proceedings must be initiated within 2 years of the completion of his or her direct appeal. We ...Read More
"Limited offer: DACA renewals for $250 + costs". If you met the 2012 DACA guidelines, haven’t departed the U.S. on/after 8/12/2012, have continuously resided in the U.S. since you submitted your most recent approved DACA, and have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or 3 or...Read More
Podemos solicitar su NATURALIZACIÓN por $2,222.22 más costes. Además, usted está exento de tomar el Examen en inglés si tiene:
- 50 años o más, y ha vivido en EE.UU. como residente legal permanente al menos 20 años;
- 55 años o más, y ha vivido en EE.UU. como residente legal permanente al menos 1...
- Larry MI hired Brian along with other friends to defend a man wrongly imprisoned for five years in a complex criminal case where the accusers were trying to avoid deportation by claiming child abuse. The first trial ended with a hung jury, the second trial resulted in conviction. Both of these were handled by public defenders with juries. We hired Brian to appeal the conviction which was successful. The third trial in April 2016, without a jury, was skillfully researched and professionally argued over a six day period resulting in the judge swiftly ruling acquittal on all counts. Our investment in Brian proved that truth and justice wins out in the end. Brian's bilingual staff were also important factors in this process. Brian's deep knowledge of immigration law and his thorough investigation of the charges dating back almost 20 years prove that you must secure competent legal help to defend against such claims.
- Juan GI don't know about the negative reviews on here but Brian won my case. He wasn't cheap but I'm still in America with my loved ones He did me and my family right. Money very well spent. He and his team are professionals. This man knows what he is doing and is No crook. They had a very strong case against me. I was almost sure my but was in the first plane to Mexico but Brian got my charges reduced. I'm still here in America living the lawabiding dream
- Professional TExcellent criminal and immigration lawyer 5.0 stars Posted by Walter June 22, 2016 Brian Conry represented me on my criminal Post-Conviction Relief (PCR) Case and immigration case. He did an excellent job handling both cases. Statistic says that only 5% of appeals and Post-Conviction Relief Cases are successful, but Mr. Conry was able to win my PCR case, and my criminal felony convictions were dismissed with prejudice. Brian was also able to help me get my citizenship regardless of felony criminal convictions. I would highly recommend Mr. Conry as an excellent attorney.