Posted on Jan 3, 2018

Brian Patrick Conry PC

~Happy New Year! Would you like to file an I-130 "Petition for Alien Relative" to get in line to immigrate into the United States? If you are a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S, we would like to help! In-house Spanish lanquage paralegals. Please call our office to make an appointment soon as this is a limited time offer!

~¡Feliz año nuevo! ¿Le gustaría solicitar un I-130 "Petición por un familiar" para inmigrar a los Estados Unidos? Si usted es ciudadano o residente legal permanente de los EE.UU., ¡podemos ayudarle! Contamos con asistentes legales que hablan español. Llame ahora a nuestra oficina para hacer una cita, la oferta es limitada.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.